RESILIENCE LAB offers simple, personalized, affordable therapy to New Yorkers. Our collective is the largest, most diverse group of supervised clinicians, so you find the therapist that is the right fit for you and know you have the support of our overall team. Our treatments are available wherever you are (online and offline). Our unique methodology of evidence-based therapy enables you to assess, develop, and apply the resilience skills you need to best face life’s challenges.
RESILIENCE LAB is expanding its management team with the addition of a data scientist to change the way evidence based therapy is practice.
The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops analysis tools which will influence both our products and clients.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
The data scientist will report to the company CSO and will be a member of the company executive team.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 2+ years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modelling skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python an asset
For more information or to apply:
email resume and cover letter to email@example.com