Launched in 2019, Resilience Lab, is building the largest, most diverse mental healthcare collective that brings together exceptional clinicians, technology, and evidence-based practices for New Yorkers seeking affordable, personalized, integrative care that delivers measurable results. We believe that together we can change the way therapy is offered to New Yorkers by providing therapy you can graduate from, for the people.
Company website: www.resiliencelab.us
Why this is a great job
Resilience Lab has been growing at more than 15% per month and will soon operate 10 pods across NYC, with 100 clinicians and supervisors and a managerial team of 10. As the Director of Growth, you will work closely with the CEO to take us to the next level and imagine how we can scale from 1,000 clients to 10,000 clients by offering new innovative services that will solve the access challenges of behavioral health. If you’ve got a growth mindset, are passionate about the early stages of businesses, understand the changing horizon of behavioral health, and want to help build a company from the ground up, this opportunity could be for you.
Reports to: CEO
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits, online or in-person
Location: NYC, online or in-person. (Until the COVID-19 crisis is resolved, the team is working remotely.)
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial growth leader to join our team. You will play a pivotal role in all aspects of the sales and marketing function, including: building our processes, go to market strategy, sales operations, marketing, and full sales cycle. You will work side by side with the CEO to build a credible operation for scale, eventually overseeing a team.
- Ideate, test, iterate, and implement creative and cost-effective ways to grow an initial customer base; lead in defining a strategic plan for all sales practices, including setting and achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Partner with the CEO to develop and operationalize a go-to-market strategy, as well as oversee the development of all sales processes, materials, and the customer acquisition pipeline, including the development and evolution of our CRM to support a significant scale.
- Work closely with prospective and existing clients and partners to understand business opportunities and tailor our offerings based on conversations, as well as build and maintain relationships with a growing number of industry stakeholders.
- Liaise with executive management to ensure sales goals are realistic, while also providing feedback and guidance for the business as a whole.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, paying special attention to potential market problems and opportunities in order to anticipate and solve issues.
- Selection with CxOs of metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for focus.
- Identifying traditional and creative ideas to grow KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Develop strategy and implement a plan to drive traffic to our website, landing pages, social media, apps, etc..
- Prioritize growth channels and develop the strategy for each.
- Optimize each channel in order to improve the performance of the business.
- Scale and automate the growth processes.
- Develop a strategy and implement a plan for referral marketing and to create viral growth.
- Manage existing B2C lead generation and channels.
- Data-driven and have a clear understanding of and experience in data analytics, A/B testing, metrics, and statistics.
- Strong understanding of user behaviors.
- Great customer relations skills and focused on the customer experience.
- Knowledgable about both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Relentless in pursuit of growth.
- Substantial experience with growth hackings tools.
- Shows a startup mindset, including being fast-paced, responsive, flexible, accountable and with a sense of humor.
- Performance and results-oriented.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Curious and creative.
- 3+ to 5+ years of experience as a growth hacker in DTC online services, eCommerce, or HealthTech.
- Proven track record of growing initial customer bases of early-stage organizations.
- Experience creating, then managing sales operations.
- Proven ability to surpass quarterly sales goals.
- Past success in owning the full sales funnel.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including editing and copywriting.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Plus equity.
- Healthcare plan, including medical, dental + vision care.
- Paid vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- Flexible schedule and remote work permitted.
- Integrated, collaborative, and fun environment.
- Close-knit learning community.
- Strong company culture, consistent with defined principles.
For more information or to apply
Send a bio and email to firstname.lastname@example.org